My favourites

I have a new friend!

You probably think ‘What’s the big deal’. Everyone has friends. Yes I agree it’s true. But my friend is really special. After I become mother I have no time at all. So when I’m doing something I need to be very fast. Taking shower, doing pee, make-up (make-up are you kidding me? I even forgot what it is), washing hair, laundry, ironing. Obviously everything.

I started looking for solution which will help me to save some time. And I found at least one. After labour my hair start growing very fast. No, not hair on my lovely head but on my legs! Every two days I had to shave them. If not I was ending up with long trousers. You know how it is in f*cking 30 degrees? I was dying. I was wasting time shaving my legs all the time and if I was trying to do that fast ooooh my God. My legs were full of blood πŸ™‚

shave

So what I did? I bought epilator!!! Tadam! No, not that very very expensive one. I have baby I need to count my money. I found good one but on ebay (new one and cheap one. Ka-Ching!). And I need to admit it’s make my life easier. Once per two weeks I spend 20 min in a bath and my legs are sexy and shiny:D Of course the pain caused by an epilator can be indeed extremely awful. But hey we are mothers. We give a birth so what can be more painful than that? Personally I think there is nothing what can break me. I’m insensitive to pain.

So my point is that every mum should have it! It’s not any advert:D I really think that it’s time saver. Especially when your baby is crying if you leaving a room. I learn how to take a shower in 5 minutes but I can’t shave myself in a minute. That’s why epilator became my best friend πŸ™‚
What any other things helped you to save your time?

Petite Pudding
Mummascribbles
My Random Musings
3 Little Buttons
DomesticatedMomster
JENerally Informed

• Reply Mads

Finding time to shave my legs is nigh on impossible so maybe I should try an epilator!

3 September 2016 at 13:59

It really helps

5 September 2016 at 20:48
  • Reply Elizabeth Doren

I found your blog on MBC. I never really put two and two together but your right after birth hair grows crazy fast. This is a really helpful post.

7 September 2016 at 11:54

thank you πŸ™‚ I hope you will be visit my blog:)

7 September 2016 at 18:40
  • Reply Sarah@teamomlife

I really might have to try this as I also have to shave every few days as well. What a pain! #EatsleepblogRT

7 September 2016 at 17:08
  • Reply Jen

So you like it? I have always been worried to try it, but anything to save time is a win in my book! #happynowlinkup

8 September 2016 at 22:03

I had the same I thought that it will be too painful but it’s not so bad maybe if you will buy some old one it will be not nice

9 September 2016 at 06:38
  • Reply A Cornish Mum

You definitely get used to epilating after a while, I haven’t done it for years mind you. The worst pain is if you try your underarms OUCH! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for linking up to #PicknMix, hope to see you there again tomorrow

Stevie x

8 September 2016 at 23:11
  • Reply Manny - The Greenwich Mummy

I have been thinking about an epilator but then got a little scared with the pain – I just stick to hot wax now when I have the time to do it myself (once in a blue moon) or just shave. I might just get a little cheap epilator though especially if it saves that much time. πŸ™‚ #DreamTeam

9 September 2016 at 09:13

Yes it is real time saver of course in my opinion:)

9 September 2016 at 11:03
      • Reply Brenley

That’s more than sesnlbie! That’s a great post!

4 October 2016 at 14:17
  • Reply Petite Pudding

Have never tried an epilator – maybe I should. I literally can’t remember the last time I got to shaving my legs. I live perpetually in trousers with hairy pins! #EatSleepBlogRT

9 September 2016 at 22:11
  • Reply Rachel (Lifeofmyfamilyandme)

See it’s the word ‘pain’ that puts me off! Same as waxing! I’m happy with my razor lol! #EatSleepBlogRt

10 September 2016 at 17:08
  • Reply Trista, Domesticated Momster

I am lucky and have really light and sporadic hair so I can go quite a few days without shaving even in the summer months. Shaving is a real pain but something us women endure. Are these only available in the UK? I don’t know if I have ever seen them for sale here in the US. Thanks for linking with #momsterslink and I hope to see you again this week!

21 September 2016 at 04:34