We never lost him!

You may also like...

60 Responses

1. So very sorry for your loss but I do believe in guardian angels, he is around you all the time watching over 🙂

2. Very touching post- after carrying identical twins to term my whole perspective on the fragile balance of life in regards to pregnancy and birth changed drastically. This post is so heartbreaking.

• ohmummymia says:

Oh yes it’s really fragile balance. When I was pregnant I was terrified on our every scan and when I knew that baby’s heart is beating I was able to calm down

3. Ivonne says:

What a sad and very touching story! This is a subject that I just can’t wrap my mind around; loosing a precious little angel. So sorry for your tremendous loss and although you can’t see him he will be around forever watching over you all with tremendous love!

4. I am so sorry for your family loss.

5. Nellwyn says:

I’m so sorry for your loss! Thank you for sharing your story, I think it could help others going through a similar tragedy.

6. Thank you for sharing this, very moving

7. Agnes says:

So sorry for your loss, you are very strong for sharing this story. Wishing you the best for your family

8. Amber Myers says:

I am so sorry for your loss. I think it’s good when people can talk about things like this. It can help others.

9. The Savvy Age says:

His sister has a guardian angel indeed – thank you for sharing ~

10. Rose says:

I suffered through 2 miscarriages so I understand the pain to a certain point. I like that we have this so that more people can speak up and support each other.

11. I’m so sorry for your loss. I think so often people can forget that a baby is not only the child of the parents, but a grandchild, a sister, a nephew. Thank you for sharing your story, I’m sure it will be really helpful to people out there going through a similar experience. Thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove

12. Lizzy says:

Sending soooo much love to you and your family. Thank you for your bravery and courage in sharing your story! <3

13. Anna nuttall says:

I’m sorry for your loss, I’ve been there so I know how you feel. Sending you a virtual hug. xx

14. Sassy says:

I’m sorry for your loss, but I know that your family is so much stronger now, especially since you have a little angel guarding you everyday <3 Sending you love across the interwebs <3

15. Ruxandra says:

I am so sorry for your loss…thank you for sharing such an emotional story with us

16. Jenna says:

That is such a sweet, sad story. I believe he is watching over you too!

17. Janine Good says:

I’m sad about your nephew. He is an angel always around watching and listening. He has read your letter. I can feel it. <3

18. I’m so sorry for your loss. As a nurse I saw many little peanuts in the NICU. So fragile and tiny. Hugs

19. I am so sorry for your loss. Your story is very touching, though. It’s always goof to know that someone that has passed on is still somehow with us in spirit.

20. Carly says:

I am so sorry for your loss. How brave of you to share the story. I am so sure it will help others.
    #Sharingthebloglove

21. My parents lost a baby in between my sister and I. We all felt the loss of my little brother. It can be hard on a family but it can also bring you closer together.

22. I’m so sorry! Thank you for sharing your story, it will help so many moms out there!

23. Gryselle Mae says:

I’m sorry for your sister’s and for your family’s loss. That is indeed heartbreaking. 🙁
    But I am sure he is in good hands now. 🙂

xoxo, G

24. My heart goes out to you and your family. This must have been hard to share.

25. Jennifer says:

Very sorry for your loss. This was difficult for me to read, as I lost a baby two months ago. The great pain and sadness never goes away. It gets a little easier to deal with it as time goes on, but I know I still cry at least twice a week. It’s very difficult. Thank you for sharing your story.

• ohmummymia says:

I’m really sorry for your loss but remember that it can be a little bit easier if you will talk about with someone

26. Shane says:

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Grateful you got this precious two months <3

27. Idriss says:

My heart goes to you and your family. My sincere condolences

28. I’m sorry for your loss. My SIL lost her baby at 7 mths old and it was the hardest thing our family had gone through. That baby meant so much to so many people. Thank you for sharing your story. Thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove x

29. Neha says:

So sorry for your family’s loss, may god give all the strength to your sister. And thanks for sharing a heartfelt an personnel story , you are keeping the baby alive in your memories.

30. My hearts aches for your sister, you, and the entire family. And I don’t find it silly in the least that you wrote him a letter – I too believe he will read it. No doubt. Thank you for sharing this, I know it wasn’t easy…

31. It’s so sad that these things happen. Babies come to us surrounded in so much love. To have that torn away is devastating.
    I lost a baby girl to an ectopic pregnancy. (My third pregnancy.) For years after, I sensed (and even saw her!) in our lives. I had 5 kids before deciding to have a sixth. As soon as I conveived my last child (a daughter), I felt as if my lost baby had returned to us. I have never sensed our lost one in ‘spirit’ again but do firmly believe she is lying in m bed next to me right now. X

32. I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for sharing though as baby loss has such an effect on the whole family. #fortheloveofBLOG

33. Life Loving says:

So many brave people have come forward and shared their sad stories in this week. I hope that everyone can find comfort from the celebration of their memory. Big hugs to you and your sister.

Sally @ Life Loving
    #LifeLovingLinkie

34. Devon Mama says:

What a touching piece. I’m so sorry to hear of your sister and all of your loss but so happy to hear of her daughter. To have a guardian angel must bring you some peace. I hope it encourages others to talk about their losses too.

35. James Hopes says:

Such a sad story but glad you’ve found some peace in knowing that he is still there with you all in his own special way. #KCACOLS

36. Katrina says:

I am sorry for your lost and I cannot imagine the pain this would bring on you and your family. You are right about the fact he is your little guardian angel and you will be reunited again <3

37. Oh that’s so sad. I really feel for you and your family. Well done for raising awareness. Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS.

38. I am so sorry for your loss. It is really hard to come to terms with. I think he is looking after you all and be your guardian angel. His little sister will be very proud of him I am sure. <3

Thank you so much for linking up with us on #FabFridayPost

39. So sad reading this, my Mum lost twins when I was around 10 and I can still remember it. I have personally lost a baby but it was an earlier miscarriage. Thanks for linking to #PickNMix
    Eilidh x

40. What can I say. Thank you for sharing I’m so sorry for your loss. #kcacols

41. Thank you for sharing this story, I’m so sorry for your loss. I am so glad your sister managed to have another child even though she was told she wouldn’t, he is obviously looking out for his mummy. #KCACOLS

• ohmummymia says:

They even told to her that she should try in vitro fertilization and doctor who was treat them said that was a miracle 🙂

42. OddHogg says:

Beautifully written. A loss affects not only the parents, I believe everyone is touched by it. Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next Sunday

• ohmummymia says:

Of course that’s true it was such a big tragedy for all of us and when I was pregnant I all the time was thinking about it and I was quite stressed

43. oh honey so sorry for you and your sister, and so happy you both have healthy children now and a beautiful one waiting in Heaven. I lost 3 babies during pregnancy and I believe they are waiting for me xx #kcacols

44. I am so sorry for your loss. It really does affect the whole family and I believe one day he will read your letter and know how much you loved him.
    Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next Sunday

45. I’m so sorry for your family’s loss. But I love that you all take comfort from that feeling that he is still around, looking out for you all. I do believe that our children can see things that us adults can’t. x #KCACOLS

46. Aw that’s so sad but what a lovely way to still feel a connection to him, I think that’s really imortant. Thanks for sharing. #KCACOLS

47. Kat says:

So sorry to hear of this loss but you have really made this into a beautiful story. I’m sure one day he will read your letter and he is watching over you and seeing the love that your family have for each other. #kcacols