My favourites

Best Christmas songs

You’ve probably read thousands of Christmas guides. You know what present to buy for her, him, baby, teenager etc. Also You may know what movies are worth to watch during Christmas. I’m sure that most of you have your Christmas tree up and that’s totally fine. I bet that you prepared a list of your traditional Christmas activities. So if you want to be full of Christmas spirit you can’t forgot about one more thing. Listen to best Christmas songs. I prepared a list of 10 of my favorites.

christmas-song2

So here you are my very own selection of 10 songs for your perfect soundtrack for your Christmas party! 🙂

1. Merry Christmas Everybody – Slade
2. Jingle Bells – Bing Crosby
3. Last Christmas – Wham!
4. All I Want For Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
5. Santa Claus is coming to town- Bruse Springsteen
6. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer- Gene Autry
7. Let it snow!- Dean Martin
8. I will be home for Christmas- Frank Sinatra
9. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday- Wizzard
10.Merry Christmas Everyone- Shakin’ Stevens

Christmas is nearly here so you can start listen them from today! Anyway You won’t be able to go through December without hearing this songs. Whether it is in a supermarket, hairdresser or your car. Simply whenever you will go it will be on. I can assure you about it. But who doesn’t like the sound of Christmas jingle bells with catchy lyrics?

christmas-songs1

Hope you all will have lovely Christmas with family and friends. Find some time to share with them the spirit of the season. And don’t forget that it’s time to celebrate so remember about special songs 😉 Also I found for you website with Christmas Karaoke. You welcome and have a nice time.
Let me know in comment’s what’s your favorites Christmas songs.

Mummascribbles
A Cornish Mum

Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday
Two Tiny Hands
JENerally Informed

3 Little Buttons

Diary of an imperfect mum

My Random Musings
Run Jump Scrap!
ethannevelyn

• Reply Heledd @ yummyblogger

Good list! My fave Christmas song isn’t strictly a Christmas song… east 17’s ‘stay another day’!!

13 December 2016 at 21:47
  • Reply Twin Pickle

All total classics! Although I think I might be done with Wizzard… bah humbug. #DreamTeam

15 December 2016 at 16:53
  • Reply Maria

Ahhh fab list – I would probably choose nearly all of those for my Christmas playlist too!

Thank you for linking up to #KCACOLS and I hope to see you back again on Sunday x

15 December 2016 at 18:56
  • Reply Catie (An Imperfect Mum)

Woo hoo, I love a bit of Karaoke – Thank you I will be bookmarking that link for our Xmas eve party! Who can resist a bit of Shaky too? Thank you for linking up to #ablogginggoodtime

15 December 2016 at 20:24
  • Reply The Mum Reviews

Good list! The Mariah Carey one is definitely a must, but I’m not too keen on Slade. It’s because they used the song in an Argos advert years ago and it just go so annoying! #familyfun

15 December 2016 at 21:21
  • Reply Aish Das-Padihari

A really good list. I’m throwing aparty and this list will come handy.

15 December 2016 at 22:00
  • Reply A Cornish Mum

I love lots of these 🙂 We often sing along in the car to them as we drive around spotting Christmas lights

Thanks for linking up to #PicknMix

Stevie x

15 December 2016 at 23:24

What a great list! I enjoy a lot of these songs.

16 December 2016 at 00:13
  • Reply Chloe

Aw I love Christmas songs. Even though it is hot during Christmas I still love some of the classics like “Let it snow”. Great list!

16 December 2016 at 03:36
  • Reply The Speed Bump

Great list, lots of my top Christmas songs are on there! I love Pentatonix’s Christmas album this year, that’s my 2016 favourite!

16 December 2016 at 10:37
  • Reply Michelle T

That’s a great list if you like Christmas music that is. I do like the Wham song the best if I had to listen to Christmas music that is. 🙂

16 December 2016 at 14:54
  • Reply Leslie

Christmas music is my favorite, and I always look for a few new songs to add to our list each year. Some of these are new to me and I can’t wait to listen to them. Thanks so much for sharing at the #happynowlinkup.

16 December 2016 at 15:19
  • Reply Rachel

I love Christmas music whilst putting up my tree 🙂

16 December 2016 at 15:41
  • Reply Kerry

I love Christmas tunes, I really like the Leona Lewis one, can’t remember what it’s called, but haven’t heard it yet this year. Time to get on YouTube! Thanks for sharing #KCACOLS

16 December 2016 at 16:35
  • Reply Our Family World

Still a tradition. Thanks for this playlist!

16 December 2016 at 18:08
  • Reply Madeline (This Glorious Life)

Great list! My absolute favourite though is ‘step into Christmas’ by Elton John. Such a good song! x #KCACOLS

16 December 2016 at 18:45
  • Reply Cal at Family Makes

Fab list – so glad you included Last Christmas by Wham as it isn’t Christmas for me until I’ve heard this one, but the rest of my family hate it!! I’ve tuned in to Heart Christmas radio station, I’m totally maxing out on the festive tunes! #KCACOLS

16 December 2016 at 22:28
  • Reply victoria

Such a great list of songs, I enjoyed this songs. Glad you share this with us

17 December 2016 at 06:03
  • Reply Ana De- Jesus

Last Christmas by Wham is a classic. Great Christmas playlist.

18 December 2016 at 17:03
  • Reply Su {Ethan & Evelyn}

Aww… these are lovely! & Classic choices! Thank you so much for linking up with us on #FabFridayPost I hope you are enjoying our little linky here. Have a fabulous Christmas! xx

18 December 2016 at 18:11
  • Reply Annette, 3 Little Buttons

What a lovely mix of songs. I can’t get enough of the Michael Bubble Christmas album much to hubbys dismay 🙂 Thank you for linking up to the #dreamteam.

18 December 2016 at 20:14
  • Reply Ana Ojha

Great playlist! My favorite is ‘I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday- Wizzard’!

19 December 2016 at 02:13
  • Reply Elizabeth O.

Those are all beautiful choices! i love listening to Christmas songs as it gets everyone in the house excited for Christmas!

19 December 2016 at 09:25
  • Reply TColeman

I love Christmas music. Thanks for reminding me of some of the best ones out there.

19 December 2016 at 14:21
  • Reply Tammymum

I’ve always been a bit of s Scrooge but I am embracing it head on this year, having kids who are starting to get it, I must say all I want for Christmas has fast become my favourite this year. Dancing to it with my daughter has melted my icy heart ha. Have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for joining us at #familyfun

19 December 2016 at 22:03
  • Reply How to get into the Spirit of Christmas - Ohmummymia. Lifestye Travel Family. Parenting blog

[…] ⦁ Christmas songs– Playing Christmas music is really important to bring that spirit back. It doesn’t need to be pop music but also Christmas carols. If you want to know which songs are my favorite check my last post Best Christmas Songs […]

20 December 2016 at 12:48
  • Reply MJ

Let is snow is a classic, love the Frank Sinatra version although Dean Martin is amazing too.
    XO, MJ

21 December 2016 at 18:49
  • Reply Karen : TwoTinyHands

Good top 10! East 17 stay another day – steam was the first album I ever bought 🙂 Wham has definately been on overkill since George Micheal passed on xmas day!! Sorry it’s taken me so long to come by from #FamilyFun (Christmas happened!!)

29 December 2016 at 20:55
  • Reply Jennifer L

Great music list! I definitely made sure to have my earful of christmas songs all in december. My favorite is Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

10 January 2017 at 08:31

thanks! I love that song as well

16 January 2017 at 21:02