How do you define a good mother?

Am I a good mother? Do I know what to do? Can I handle it? Probably at once you asked yourself all those questions and believe me, it’s really normal to experience self-doubt. When you becoming a Mom (especially for the first time) you are scared and anxious. You need to deal with sleepless nights, lack of appetite, guilt, fear and insecurity about being alone with your baby. That’s true, being a Mom is not easy.

Am I right person to think about myself as a good mother? I want to believe that I am. In fact I’m quite sure of it. How I can tell it? Every day I see a big smile on my baby’s face. Especially when he see me! I love my son from the moon and back. He is my biggest precious and without him I’m nothing. I would like to point out how I define a good mother. You will see that you don’t need to do nothing inconceivable to became a Mom which your baby needs:

⦁ learn to trust yourself
⦁ be there for your baby when he needs you
⦁ make your child feel special
⦁ be patient
⦁ provide food, shelter, and love
⦁ be a role model for your child
⦁ teach your child how to love unconditionally
⦁ spend a quality time with your baby, play with him and have a fun

You don’t need to be perfect because nobody is. Cherish every moment with your little one. Don’t let other people make you feel that you are not a good mother. You’ve already did a lot. For nine months you were take care of your bump. You were dealing with all those pregnancy afflictions. And what’s most important you gave a birth to your baby and introduce yourself to the world of sleepless nights, restless days and mountains of laundry. That’s really a lot so do not doubt in yourself too often.

I found in google some quizzes if you want to check if you are good Mom feel free to click here. Although I’m not a fun of it. Simply believe in yourself. You are everything what your baby needs. Yes, exactly he needs only you and your love. I hope that my post helped you to realize you are doing fine:)

Twin Mummy and Daddy
3 Little Buttons

• Reply Nige

A fab post and the big one for me is to learn to trust yourself 100% great read Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

25 February 2017 at 22:53
  • Reply Emily

Fab post. Learning to trust your instincts and doing what’s best for your kids is so important. Thanks for linking up to #ThatFridayLinky

26 February 2017 at 17:45
  • Reply Robin

This is such an ongoing issue for me as a mom of teenagers… the issues change but the learning curve is tough, and there is always something new that children teach you.

27 February 2017 at 00:04
  • Reply Vanessa

This post hits home for me! I’m always wondering if I’m doing the right thing for my children and teaching them the right things!

27 February 2017 at 02:11
  • Reply OUR FAMILY WORLD

this is a real talk mom issues thing! great post to remember!

27 February 2017 at 15:10
  • Reply Elizabeth

I think part of being a good Mum is constantly questioning and checking to see if you’re a good Mum, lol! That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. 😉

27 February 2017 at 18:26
  • Reply Brandi Kennedy

Such an encouraging post! I think we do get caught in doubting ourselves as mothers, and it’s just no good at all. All we can do in any given moment is our best, and we have to remind ourselves that our best? It IS enough.

27 February 2017 at 21:49
  • Reply Wanderlust Vegans

I find what makes a good mother is not trying to be their friends. Be their mother and let them be themselves.

28 February 2017 at 01:07
  • Reply Miles and Ellie

I think so many new moms struggle with the thought of “am I good mother”. This is a great post to read if you happen to be one of those moms – and even if you aren’t. I can’t believe how often I tell myself “I got this!”

28 February 2017 at 01:48
  • Reply CourtneyLynne

Omg just love this!!! It’s all about listening to our little ones and figuring out what’s best for all!

28 February 2017 at 04:23
  • Reply Flavio

You are right, you don’t need to be perfect to be a mother – a mother is still a human being, still one of us, not a mythical creature or an alien from a different planet. Love is what’s most important.

28 February 2017 at 11:05
  • Reply Peachy

We are all good mothers in the sense that we all want what’s best for our children and we love them even more than we love ourselves.

28 February 2017 at 11:30
  • Reply Elizabeth O.

This is so true to the heart and that’s what makes this post so special. The fact is, there is no perfect mom, we just do the best that we can for our family and that’s it.I hope that a lot of moms read this, especially the new ones.

28 February 2017 at 16:38
  • Reply Jazz

Being a mother of teen, I sometimes question myself. They no longer depend on me the way they did as little ones and it makes me feel they don’t need me.

28 February 2017 at 21:24
  • Reply laura

Ah love this post and it’s so true. It’s always a worry if we are doing things right but we all do our best and I think worrying about hat shows that more than anything!

Thank you for linking up xx #friyaylinky

2 March 2017 at 23:57
  • Reply Bridie By The Sea

Such a fab post – it’s hard to learn to trust and believe in yourself as a new mum, a brand new role! This is such a positive post 🙂 Thanks for linking up the #dreamteam x

6 March 2017 at 21:34