Without a doubt I’m a #RockingMotherhood. But before I will start I would love to say big thank you to Gemma from mummyinthemadhouse for tagging me to take part in that fabulous #RockingMotherhood tag. Please visit her blog to see how she’s #RockingMotherhood.
About month ago I wrote a post How do you define a good mother? And looking on it I can say definitely that I’m a best Mother for my son. I know that nowadays a lot of people would criticised me for not breastfeeding, cosleeping from time to time, the way I want to raise him and lots more. But I don’t care. As long as my son is a happy baby I know that I’m #RockingMotherhood.
Also I’m #RockingMotherhood because:
1. I don’t afraid to say I’m sorry to my little man.
Yes I need to admit that sometimes I’m failing as a Mom but hey nobody is perfect. When we have that bad days I’m honest with myself and I know that wasn’t your fault but only (mostly) mine.
2. Unconditional love.
Without a doubt. I love you from the moon and back and even more. Only other Mom can understand that love because you can’t describe it. I don’t know any word which could express that love. When he was a newborn I was crying when I was looking on him because I was (I am) so happy to have him.
3. I will be always on your side but I will be able to tell you that you did wrong.
I don’t want to be one of those Mom who are blind and don’t see that their kids doing something wrong. I want to make him a good person and I will do everything what I can to accomplish it.
4. Even if I’m tired after 12 hr shift I always have a time to give you a kiss and be with you till you’re going to sleep.
5. I can’t imagine our life without you. Even if I need a little bit time for myself or I want to go out somewhere only with your Daddy I can’t wait to back home and cuddle you.
6. I came back to work when you were 10 months because we want to save money to build a proper home for you. Everything what we do with Daddy we’re doing for you and your better future.
7. When I was pregnant I was working till 8th month because I wanted to stay on maternity as long as possible to take care of you.
8. We want to travel with you because you are not ‘a problem’ for us. I want to show you as much as possible.
9. I make a decisions which works not only for me but especially for you. We are not afraid of cosleeping and bedshare. When you are taking a naps during a day I’m letting you to sleep on me because you feel comfortable. I don’t care that some people saying that you are old enough to be in separate room. We believe that we doing everything what’s best for our family.
10. No judging at all. Being a Mom is not a piece of cake. So why some of us trying to judge other Moms? Every Mom is special as long as she wants to make her baby happy. Every Mom is #RockingMotherhood. We don’t need to be the same, we don’t need to raise our kids in the same way. The only thing we need to give them a true unconditional love.
So there we have it. Now You all know why I’m #RockingMotherhood. I’m really proud of myself because I can see in my boy’s eyes that he is a happy baby and he loves his parents. I know that we’re doing right:)
OK so now it’s a time for tagging other fabulous blogger Moms:) I’m waiting to know why
Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog.
List 10 things you believe make you a good mother (this is just a guideline. It can be more or less than 10. I really don’t mind.
Tag bloggers to join in the #RockingMotherhood Tag.
Grab the #RockingMotherhood badge from here and add it to your post or sidebar.