Tasty coconut mini pancakes

You may also like...

32 Responses

1. Miranda says:

These look so delicious and easy! Thanks for sharing the recipe 🙂

2. Monique says:

I love these. Seem to be done really fast and even sugar free, too #yay #sugaraddictwithaproblem
    Will definitely try them. Thanks for the great post!

3. Heather says:

I love how fast and simple these are .. could be done while baby engages in something in the high chair! And they look so yummy!

4. I bet my toddler would love these! She’s always asking for pancakes! lol

5. Umberta says:

looks so yummy & so easy!!! :))

6. Mindy says:

What a perfect breakfast for my little one! I am going to have to try this. Love that it’s not full of sugar or refined flour.

7. Stephanie says:

Thank you for this recipe! My husband LOVES coconut so I am sure he will be very interested in these =) I love how small they are, too!

8. Wow these look lovely! I’m a huge coconut fan – perfect for me! xx

#foodiefriday

9. How yummy! And I love how small and cute they are. Great combo of flavors!

10. Donna says:

oo Gorgeous. I love coconut and don’t do enough with it!! #foodiefriday

11. Ooooooooooo these look super yummy definitely one to try during the Easter holidays, is coconut flour easy to get? I’ve never heard of it before.

Thank you for joining us for #FoodieFriday

12. Krysten says:

That sounds delicious! I bet my son would just eat these up. I just need the coconut flour and I can make them, so I see a trip to the store in the morning!

13. Kitty says:

I’m normally not a huge pancake fan but I can get behind this GF version. Love coconut and blueberries!

14. My children would be in heaven with these pancakes! If I would let them, they would probably eat pancakes everyday!

15. katrina gehman says:

that looks really good. i’m sure my kids would love it. saving for later.

16. Kayla Loves says:

These look great! I’ll have to make these for my son! #FoodieFriday

17. ooo perfect minis for mini mouths!
    Thanks for joining #foodiefriday and don’t forget us next week!
    Mummy in a TuTu recently posted…What Happened to Me?My Profile

18. stacey says:

This is the perfect pancake for little ones. Yummy and good for them.
    stacey recently posted…Hahoe Folk Village & Hanok StayMy Profile

19. Elizabeth O says:

I love anything with coconut so this caught my attention. Must try this.