Recently we were able (being more specific our son) to review two fabulous learning toys from LeapFrog. I was really excited because our baby boy wasn’t interested in any of his toys. He didn’t have a favorite one like most of kids in his age. I didn’t have any idea what type of toy will be appropriate for him. He was more keen on those with lights and music but he got bored quickly.
We’ve got two toys from LeapFrog:
- Scout’s Count & Colours Band which is suitable for kids from 6 to 24 months. Your baby can develop skills like cause and effect, counting, colours and more.
- AlphPup- suitable from 1-3 years. Kids can learn the alphabet and letter sounds.
Why we love them?
They are bright, colorful and safe for little ones. These interactive learning toys are designed to create personalized experiences that encourage, excite and build confidence in children. As a parents we appreciate that you can decide if the music will play loud or a little bit quieter.
I couldn’t be happier because our son spends lots of time playing with these toys. He dances with Scout and takes his little Pup for a walk. That cheeky monkey already knows where his Pup has nose, ears and tail are. He even gives his toy kisses. When I ask him where his doggy is he points correctly to it. I don’t think he will be able to count before his first birthday (he is 11 months) but he knows a lot. And hopefully he found his favourite toy!
If you struggle with too many toys in your living room try to replace them with one quality toy from LeapFrog. If you don’t know that brand (but I don’t believe in it) you can visit their lovely website. You can read there their gold rules:
- We believe playing is learning
- We don’t create learning. We create learners.
- We’re kids at heart. (Just like you)
- We think creativity is king
And how to not love them?
Let me know in comments if your kids have toys from that lovely brand.