Baby abuse. How could anyone hurt a baby?

Baby abuse. How could anyone hurt a baby?

Do you you remember that day when you give a birth? I know you do. And I know that most of you swear that you will do everything to keep your baby safe. So how possible it is that nowadays you can read so many articles about child abuse? I can’t believe there are Mothers who can harm a baby. That little most precious creature in our life.

Couple days ago I read about a woman who cradles their dead baby after sshe and her partnet tortured little girl and tried to fake her death aboard a bus. Can you imagine it? How possible it is? For me they are not a parents but degenerates. That sick people had a bunch of dtupid reasons to hurt their babies. A man killed a baby because he could’t  pass his game. Ubelieveable? Another one was hiting his baby head every time when the baby was crying. If you are a Mother and your partner is aggressive it’s only a matter of time when he will start harming your baby. Stop being passive. Start doing something. There is always a way out. If you love your baby do everything to make him feel safe and loved.

Baby abuse. How could anyone hurt a baby?

If you feel you are too young to have a baby there is a lot of couples who would love to take care of him. If you feel alone and not able to take responsibility please speak with someone about it. If you are an addict you can always find a help. Don’t be afraid to ask for that help. If life is breaking you do not break your baby. He still has a chance for a normal life. I we have any problems it doesn’t mean we need to put this on our kids. They deserved to be happy no matter what.

Baby abuse. How could anyone hurt a baby?

I really can’t understand that we are able to do that bad things to our kids. It’s so unreal for me. Everyday I look at my baby and when he cries I am there to calm him. I could never ever hurt him.

But obviously I’m not perfect as well. I was nevrous sometimes and I was asking ‘why are you crying’?! ‘what’s wrong with you’?! But never ever hit him or whatever. You can be stressed it’s normal but ask someone for help. I know that you can have problems with sleeping. It can be a real pain. I was there. To be honest I’m still there and my son is one. But it’s not a reason to shake him, shout on him or what’s more to beat him. If your partner is causing problems he do not deserve to be with you and your baby. You need to believe you are strong and you can take care of yourself. You don’t need a man who is hurting your family.

Baby abuse. How could anyone hurt a baby?

My heart is crying for those babies. How people can be so cruel? How anyone can harm vulnerable babies? Is any explanation for that? I want to believe that evil people will get what they deserve.

One Messy Mama
Mummascribbles
3 Little Buttons
diaryofanimperfectmum
JENerally Informed

Run Jump Scrap!
Tammymum

• Reply yvonne

Well said. It makes me so sad to think that anyone would do that 🙁

25 April 2017 at 21:40
    • Reply yvonne

Sorry popping in from #DreamTeam

25 April 2017 at 21:40
  • Reply Perla

Hurting a baby that cannot defend himself is the most cruel and hard to accept thing. It’s not ok when adult people are aggressive to each other, much less when kids are involved.

28 April 2017 at 22:09
  • Reply RikaConfesses

It always really bothers me when I see reports of deaths from child abuse. Partially because I theorize that the kid prob lived thier whole life in the same abuse that eventually killed them. 🙁

28 April 2017 at 23:19
  • Reply Jacquelyn

It is a very difficult topic for many, and unfortunately it happens more often than we would like to think.

29 April 2017 at 01:25
  • Reply Kim

Well said, but what’s your take on abortion? What if the girl doesn’t want to go through the labor itself? I’m curious.

29 April 2017 at 02:53

If the girl was raped or her life is in danger it’s her choice but if she was enough adult to have a sex she should knows consequences

29 April 2017 at 21:02
  • Reply suz

Heart-breaking post.
    I don’t know how people can hurt little ones.
    #familyfun

29 April 2017 at 08:03
  • Reply Rach

Reading articles about child abuse literally makes me so mad and upset. I just don’t get it, I don’t get how anyone could ever do that to someone so innocent. Great post. Thanks for sharing with #GlobalBlogging

30 April 2017 at 12:44
  • Reply One Messy Mama

I can’t tell you what I would do to a person if I was left alone with an abuser. Something we don’t want to acknowledge but sadly happens more than we know. #globalblogging

1 May 2017 at 02:49
  • Reply Tammymum

Oh I can’t even think about it. It’s too horrendous and beyond my comprehension how anyone could ever harm a baby or child. Yours or not. It is just horrible. Thank you for joining us at #familyfun xx

1 May 2017 at 10:55
  • Reply Rhyming with Wine

Oh my goodness I read this from behind my hands. It horrifies me to think of such evil things happening to defenseless babies and children and it utterly breaks my heart. Very well said. Thank you for sharing this with us at #DreamTeam x

1 May 2017 at 19:49
  • Reply ryan

unbelievable that this stuff actually happens. People can be so damn messed up

1 May 2017 at 21:30
  • Reply Maria

Physically hurting an infant or child for stupid reasons like losing a game or whatever else is never okay. Some parents go through mental illness and not know it. These aren’t reasons to be acceptable of physically emotionally or verbally abusing anyone especially infants and children but it’s something that requires a lot of light. Personally I struggle with postpartum depression, Anxiety and OCD. I only recently found out. But have been going through it at least for the past 2-3 years. The causes of not knowing affected my son the most. The anger, anxiety and overwhelming feeling that I cannot fully understand where it roots caused a lot of emotional and a bit of verbal outbursts. I have been feeling so much guilt about it but have seeked help. The thing is, not everyone acknowledges anything is wrong, especially when you relate most of it with stress of child rearingets. Does this make me a terrible mom? Does this make me undeserving of my children or incapable of caring for my children? NO. But again, the levels of ppd varies. Some have it worst, some have it not as bad..but either way having to acknowledge something is wrong is a first step. We don’t know why this cruelty happens to innocent children and I’m not for it. But there’s a lot to consider with all the terrible things that are happening in the world. It’s just as bad as war countries brutalizing or passing religious beliefs that are inhumane. But there’s not much that gets done about that..but its just as bad if not worse as those individuals who chooselse to hurt their own children.
    –https://imommy.co

1 May 2017 at 21:40
  • Reply Kayla O'Neill

Many times I can’t even read the stories because they make me physically ill. It is just so sad. I know people get into hard situations but like you said…ask for help!

1 May 2017 at 21:56
  • Reply Unum Shafiq

It is inhumane how someone can hurt a baby but people do. I agree with you that we have to believe that evil people will get what they deserve,

1 May 2017 at 22:22
  • Reply Adriana

True, it’s so awful. So many children abused, neglected, and dumped into the system.

1 May 2017 at 22:25
  • Reply Liz

It breaks my heart anytime I see a story about a baby being hurt. I don’t know how anyone could hurt a tiny baby, or little kid.

1 May 2017 at 22:31
  • Reply Fabulously Mom

so well said! just because you are broken don’t break your child he/she still have a chance for a normal life…

2 May 2017 at 00:01
  • Reply Fabulously Mom

this is a great post!! i really don’t imagine hurting my child or any child at all!

2 May 2017 at 00:03
  • Reply Elise Cohen Ho

Unfortunately, the statistics of child abuse are alarmingly high. It is a very sad state of affairs.
    Elise Cohen Ho recently posted…Counting Game For Kids In Your Math Kitchen!My Profile

2 May 2017 at 00:33
  • Reply Camesha | Mama Motivator

I can’t wrap my mind around how anyone could hurt a child. I can barely stand to read about those situations of abuse. It’s too much. It hurts my heart.
    Camesha | Mama Motivator recently posted…Apparently, the guilt comes with the babyMy Profile

2 May 2017 at 05:48
  • Reply jhilmil

Such an emotional post… such demons still exist in this world..They need to be wiped out & made to learn that babies are biggest God’s gift

2 May 2017 at 12:46
  • Reply Debby

Abuse can be caused by many reasons. Often times anger management is at the core. Often the baby is abused but so is the mom, which is why she is powerless to intervene. Often times the baby is ‘accidentally’ abused because there is shaking to stop the baby from crying. Many people do not understand the capacity of a baby to learn and expect them to act like a young child. This is a terrible situation and there needs to be alot of investigation into the why. It is not a simple thing. But sadly it is a common thing. It needs to end

2 May 2017 at 17:16
  • Reply TheCrazySAHM

I understand the shock factor that comes with child abuse, but the reality is, more prevention could be occurring if people would become more knowledgeable as to why it happens. In a world lacking awareness surrounding mental health, addiction, and domestic violence, many people read the headlines of abuse that has occurred and never realize that often times, there are indicators before abuse occurs that, if recognized, could have helped to prevent it. Many situations where abuse occurs now a days are not just because parents are young and immature, but that parents of all ages lack support, intervention, and general parenting knowledge.

You would be shocked at the number of generational substance users out there who do not realize the problems they cause their children due to their own use, because they grew up in the same environments. I have also heard many, many times that these same individuals would like the opportunity to be sober, but they do not know where to start. When all of your supports are users, how do you find a way out?

Also, women and men alike who end up in violent situations 9 times out of 10 do not have the option to just “get out”. Did you know that the majority of domestic violence fatalities occur when a partner is trying to leave? Not only this, but the majority of physical abuse situations where a child is injured as a result of domestic violence occur because the child intervenes trying to protect a parent.

You would not even want to start reviewing the statistics surrounding the lack of mental health services available around the country. The lack of these same services for children is unreal. Problem is, many people with these mental health diagnosis cannot get to the services needed to help them, and thus they form unhealthy coping habits that compromise their children’s safety.

It is so very devastating to think of a parent harming their child, but becoming educated on warning signs, and ensuring that people are doing their part to report situations that could be detrimental to child safety could help a great deal in changing the outcome for another child.

2 May 2017 at 19:12
  • Reply Mummy in a TuTu

it’s just awful.
    Thanks for linking to #ablogginggoodtime and don’t forget to join us this Thurs.

2 May 2017 at 20:17
  • Reply Sauumye

Hurting a child is just so horrendous . Why would someone do that?

2 May 2017 at 20:52
  • Reply Akyn

It crushes my heart every time I can read news about babies being hurt or maltreated. How can someone hurt such an innocent angel who can’t even defend themselves against abusers ? I wonder if they are still humans who can afford to torture children.

4 May 2017 at 12:59