Homemade bread! You can do it!

You may also like...

40 Responses

1. I love making homemade bread – it really is pretty easy. And it tastes so much better than storebought!

2. How easy is that?!? Looks fabulous yummy!!

3. I have always wanted to make homemade bread! I will have to try this with my daughter.
    Vicki @ Babies to Bookworms recently posted…Funny Books About Moms: Celebrating All That Moms DoMy Profile

4. Sarah says:

I absolutely love homemade bread and this looks delicious! I once failed at making bread in a bread maker, but I think I can accomplish this one!

5. This looks so good. Perfect baguette! Can’t wait to try it!

XOXO // Check out my latest post if you like 😉
    SINCERELY OPHELIA | CELINE TRIO: WHAT FITS.

6. Sharon Chen says:

Anything homemade is better 🙂 Great recipe and very easy to follow!

7. Cindy Gordon says:

Over the years, I have gotten a lot better at making my own bread without a bread machine. I used to be terrible at it.

8. This recipe looks not only delicious but fun! I saved this so I can do it with my daughters soon!

9. Carrie says:

YEEESSSSSS I love homemade bread. I’ve pinned this so that I can make it. It looks so good. Making homemade bread really isn’t that hard, my mom used to make it all the time. I should make some with my daughter!

10. Chavah says:

Such a simple easy to follow recipe. Thank you! Freshly baked bread is my favourite smell in the world.

11. Kristi says:

Homemade bread is so delish – and not as difficult as one would think – I will to try this recipe out -yum!
    Kristi recently posted…Boy’s Bedroom – Dinosaur ThemeMy Profile

12. suz says:

That sounds so simple but I’ve never had much luck with it. – I tried several years ago and it always remained flat and dense. Would love to be able to make my own bread. Maybe I should give it another try
    #thatfridaylinky
    suz recently posted…Book review: The Mystery of the Disappearing UnderpantsMy Profile

13. Mercy G says:

How timely is this? Awesome sauce. Am trying new things this spring. I´ve never baked before. This is it! Wish me luck xoxo

14. Kayla Nigro says:

Oh! I love this! I’ve been going back and forth on doing a recipe for bread for the longest time. This is perfect, plus the directions are written out so directly! I love it!

15. Kiley Smith says:

I think the idea of making bread freaks so many people out. I find making bread WAY easier than making pies! I will have to try your recipe!

16. Adriana says:

Does this make pretty good sandwich bread? I’ve been looking for a good bread recipe! Thanks for posting!

17. Liz F says:

Thanks for sharing this recipe. I’m a huge bread lover. I’ll have to try this!

18. Oh wow your loaf looks amazing! I have been wanting to make homemade bread for so long. My hubby even bought me a bread maker…like 2 years ago! I should probably pull it out here soon lol

19. Madi says:

I have never made bread and now I want to try it! This looks like a great recipe!

20. Meg says:

I usually make wheat bread, but I love that this recipe includes oats. Yummy!

21. It’s true! Bread is so simple to make…though time consuming, even with instant yeast. I have been making a lot less of it than I used to..but I bought a baguette pan so I really need to get back to the bread makin! I left off a couple months ago trying to master home made bagels. Nice loaf!

22. Mainy says:

I love homemade bread. Thing is I just don’t make it often enough and I really want to make it much more. Great recipe:)
    Mainy
    #kcacols
    Mainy recently posted…Chocolate and Cherry Tiffin – Guest Post RecipeMy Profile

23. I agree, homemade bread is delicious! Yours looks great

24. casey says:

Bread is so intimating! This looks doable and delish!

25. Wildish Jess says:

I’ve been wanting to make my own bread. Is this one dense or light?

26. This bread looks great. Our family have experimented with lots of different recipes to make wheat free bread so maybe we’ll see if we can’t adjust this recipe #foodiefriday

27. This sounds so easy and looks delicious. I’m not great at cooking so I’ve never tried it but my daughter loves bread so she would love to try and make this herself! #kcacols
    Tracey Bowden recently posted…Shake It Up This Dinner Time with BacofoilMy Profile

28. Emily says:

I love homemade bread! I haven’t made any for ages, but now that I’ve seen yours I’m tempted! I have a bread maker and my girls love helping too! Thanks for linking up to #TheFridayLinky

29. Nige says:

I love bread and particularly home made great recipe Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

30. Sara says:

My mum makes the most amazing homemade bread (but she now does have a machine, which my brother and I conveniently bought for her! 😉 ) Thank you for sharing this recipe and thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope to see you again next time!

31. Looks fantastic. We have a bread machine and used to use it religiously rather than shop bought but I always found it really heavy and it gave me bad stomachs, I’ll have to give this one a try x as fresh homemade bread just tastes so much nicer x
    #KCACOLS

32. Emily says:

Wow! That home made bread looks so soft and delicious! Yum! I agree it’s important to instill healthy eating habits with your children. I don’t always eat the healthiest as I have a sweet tooth but I try to get my kids to eat a lot of fruits instead. Thanks for sharing his recipe. Looks great.

33. Well this looks a bit delicious! Yummy. #KCACOLS

34. natalie says:

Hi Mamma ! I have nominated you for the 2017 Blogger Recognition award !!http://newmommasurvival.com/2017/05/09/blogger-recognition-award/

35. keepmum says:

I love homemade bread, we have a machine now- always better than shop bought! #KCACOLS

36. I do homemade bread quite often and i love it – so much nicer
    Thanks for joining #foodiefriday
    Mummy in a TuTu recently posted…#ABloggingGooodTime Week 48My Profile

37. Bread says:

bethend makes milk rolls and they are the most amazing thing eva. I love bread. #kcacols

38. I certainly do agree that giving your child healthy habits now will serve them for a lifetime.