My favourites

Looking for unique and stylish babies/kids clothing?

Looking for unique and stylish babies/kids clothing?

My discovery

One day I was searching for the perfect unique baby clothes and I found gorgeous website demice You know that feeling when you want to buy something special to your baby but you don’t know where to find it? Go to that website and you can style your own clothes! Clothes with your baby’s name? No problem! High quality fabrics? For sure!

Who is behind the brand?

So who is doing all this beautiful clothes? Bev Barlow and you can find her on Instagram. The lovely brand name comes from puttig Bev’s two granddaughters names togother: Demi and Alice. She makes this unique clothes in her spare bedroom so you are buying 100% handmade clothing.

Why we love it?

If you will see all this prints and fabrics you will now why. Finally we have clothes which are different than clothes from well-known clothing brands. You don’t need to afraid that some other baby will wear the same clothes as your little one. I know that it’s important for some Moms. I like to know that my baby’s outfit is one in a million as well:D What’s more you can create your own clothes! What?! Oh yes I’m not joking. You have large range of clothes to choose from (rompers, bibs etc). You can choose your popper colour. Decide what fabrics you want and choose the colour of cuffings and facings. It’s really good fun. Also we need to admit that fabrics are high quality and very soft. That brand has everything what we love in kids clothing.

Looking for unique and stylish babies/kids clothing?

Little fashionista review

Hi lovely Ladies. it’s been a long time since I’ve posted something here. The true is that things have been busy. We had my first birthday party, we were on holiday and we have some reviews to prepare for you. I know that my Mom already wrote everything but who is the boss here? Of course me. So my opinion is the most important 😉 I’ve got my romper from Demice 3 weeks ago and I could wear it everyday. But Mommy doesn’t want me to do that:( She said she need to wash it from time to time. So I need to allow her for that. I love to wear it so much because it’s so comfortable. And the fabric is so soft. Almost like my skin:D

Let me know if you knew that brand before and what do you think about handmade clothes.

Disclosure: This is a collaborative post

Twin Mummy and Daddy
Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday

• Reply Emily

I absolutely love the pattern on this! So cute! Thanks for linking up to #ThatFridayLinky
    Emily recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

14 May 2017 at 21:28
  • Reply Nicole Biery

There is something about a baby in a woodland creature print. I will never understand why it is so cute!

14 May 2017 at 22:48
  • Reply Ellen @Younglovemommy

What an adorable little romper!! I love the color and print too.

Young Love Mommy

14 May 2017 at 23:16
  • Reply ejnosillA/RedefiningHERstory

Oh this makes me remember when my FAB Five were little… I loved all of the baby clothes that were out there… these little cute clothes are so gorgeous and it makes me want to buy them all! Happy Mothers Day

14 May 2017 at 23:18
  • Reply Kayla O'Neill

So cute! It looks like it would be really comfortable too…that is one of the most important things I think about when choosing clothes for my little busy boy! 🙂

15 May 2017 at 01:20
  • Reply Sarah

Those overalls are too cute! I’ll have to check them out!

15 May 2017 at 01:39
  • Reply Kyler

Omg I’m in love with those overalls They match my son’s nursery to a T. About to order a pair right now.

15 May 2017 at 02:53
  • Reply Bailey | Simply Mom Bailey

I keep seeing this romper style on instagram and its adorable! I absolutely adore WAHM clothing <3 <3

15 May 2017 at 03:43
  • Reply Maria

This looks really adorable. Thanks for sharing. – Maria | https://imommy.co

15 May 2017 at 04:20
  • Reply Rambling Mum

I haven’t heard of this brand before, but I love the idea of handmade clothes and they look so cute

15 May 2017 at 06:41
  • Reply Jasmine Hewitt

that pattern is really cute!
    Jasmine Hewitt recently posted…The Best Hair Dryer You’ll Ever Need – Andis Pro Dry Elite ACMy Profile

15 May 2017 at 15:27
  • Reply Jamie @ madrediem

That is such a cute pattern and the outfit looks really comfortable, which is important too! Thanks for sharing!
    Jamie @ madrediem recently posted…Fri-yay before Mother’s Day!My Profile

15 May 2017 at 16:18
  • Reply Lexie

That jumper is so cute! I will have to check this out.
    Lexie recently posted…How to Save Big with Amazon Subscribe & Save: May 2017My Profile

15 May 2017 at 18:18
  • Reply Kimberley | Oh Just My Little Blog

Gorgeous romper, and even better knowing its unique and homemade x
    Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next time.
    Kimberley | Oh Just My Little Blog recently posted…Things I was Grateful for in AprilMy Profile

22 May 2017 at 20:35
  • Reply Amy

Absolutely gorgeous clothes and Handmade, can’t beat that!! #kcacols

25 May 2017 at 16:07
  • Reply five little doves

I’ve nevr heard of this brand either but I love handmade clothes and this looks lovely! I love soft grey on babies! #KCACOLS
    five little doves recently posted…For Meggy, on your fourth birthdayMy Profile

25 May 2017 at 21:14
  • Reply Tracey Bowden

This is so cute and how nice that it is homemade. I love the story behind the brand too #kcacols
    Tracey Bowden recently posted…Redecorating the Front Room? Get the Best Price with these TipsMy Profile

26 May 2017 at 10:21
  • Reply Jaclyn Bree

I love handmade clothes!! Not to mention I’m jealous of seamstresses who can make clothes AND sell them 🙂 I love to support these small businesses 🙂

27 May 2017 at 06:29
  • Reply Becky @ Educating Roversi

I love little romper suits like that. My little boy lived in them when he was little. Looks like an outfit but still easy for nappy changing and moving around. #KCACOLS

27 May 2017 at 06:38
  • Reply Christina Brewton

So cute! Really it such an informative post. I’ve read so many amazing things about your article! I like the baby wearing. It’s such a great way to be able to get things done and your baby enjoys the ride. Thanks for sharing.

4 June 2017 at 11:46
  • Reply Kris Walker

This is excellent advice! The newborn baby skin is so sensitive and it is important to take proper care especially when a mom wash baby clothes.Exposing your little one to the all of the beautiful things you experience while camping is a fantastic idea. Thank you.
    Kris Walker recently posted…7 Best Flushing Toilet 2017: Reviews with Ultimate Buying GuideMy Profile

9 November 2017 at 11:44