My favourites

Preparing baby corner in your living room

Baby's corner in your living room

We sharing our living room with our son but the reality is that he is letting us sit in that room. He owned that place ;D So we’ve decided that we need to make some rules here. We designated some small area for his toys and other stuff. To let him know that it’s his corner we redecorated it a little bit.

As every little boy, he is a big fan of Thomas and friends. Every time he sees it on TV he is smiling and waving. So we’ve decided to use a big wall sticker with Thomas to mark this space as his. We’ve got it from here  I need to say it was good choice because our song thought it’s real Thomas 😉

It took about 5 minutes to apply it on the wall. It’s really good idea if you want to redecorate your baby’s nursery and you don’t have a time or any ideas. I’m quite happy how it looks like and I’m planning to get some stickers to our bedroom.

The only thing you need to have is masking tape and follow to instruction.

The next step was to figure out what to do about the toys and other stuff all over the floor. It was really frustrating to tidy up all his belongings and after 5 seconds everything was again on the floor. We were thinking about toys chest but he has also a lot of books. We’ve decided to buy a nice Book & Toy Organizer. And I love it! If my son is making a big mess it’s taking me 5 sec to clean it up!

So now I hope our son will spend most of his time close to his corner 🙂 and finally, we will have a little bit of space for us. And no more toy explosion in our living room.

Baby's corner in living room

• Reply Heather Johnson

Baby corner? My entire house is one giant baby corner lol! I have kid stuff all over the place, which suits me just fine lol.
    Heather Johnson recently posted…A Is for Alligator Paper Plate CraftMy Profile

29 June 2017 at 22:20
  • Reply Jay

This room is so cute! Saving to my Pinterest board for unspoken:)

30 June 2017 at 04:04
  • Reply Adaleta

This is awesome, it is always a toy zone but keeping things orderly and kept! Super cool 🙂

30 June 2017 at 07:01
  • Reply Melanie

Today I reclaimed the ugly eye sore in our living room that turned into an oozing pile of toys. I want the kids to have their space, but it needs to look neat and cute too. Love that you can add favorite characters without any permanence.

30 June 2017 at 07:38
  • Reply RM

Baby corner? lol I have toys, books, etc in every corner of the house, car and yard 😉 but I actually do like your corner… it’s adorable:)

30 June 2017 at 07:47
  • Reply Cindy Gordon

I love that part of having a kid. That’s one cute corner you have there!

30 June 2017 at 21:04
  • Reply Sondra

How cute he thought Thomas was real. I think every now and then you might find a toy outside of his little corner.
    Sondra recently posted…Plan Your Next Stay at One of the Most Unique Hotels in Downtown San DiegoMy Profile

30 June 2017 at 21:46
  • Reply Esse D

I was reading and nodding my head. I can fully relate to this and maybe I need a more dedicated corner. I definitely need a toy box to put things out of site when my 2 year old isn’t playing with them.

1 July 2017 at 03:50
  • Reply The Brainy Mama

My son is now 5 months old, and hubby and I have been thinking of dedicating a corner of our living room for him when he turns into an energetic toddler. I love the ixea of having a book and toy organizer!

1 July 2017 at 20:00
  • Reply Cynthia Nicoletti

Great idea. My entire house was a baby corner when my children was young. I do like your ideas.

2 July 2017 at 04:00
  • Reply Elizabeth O

My twins loved having their own little play and sitting area when they were younger. It made them feel like mini adults in their own space.

4 July 2017 at 09:47
  • Reply Carol Cassara

A little space for them would be an awesome idea especially since they need a place where they can play and learn and still be with you. This is definitely something parents should consider.

5 July 2017 at 13:33
  • Reply steve walters

Very cute! I like this idea a lot. Our son has also taken over our living room, so I want to try out this idea 🙂

6 July 2017 at 15:52
  • Reply Stephanie ReadsWell

It is so cool. I too think that I must allot a little space for my kid in the living room. You have given a very nice view on this concept.

7 July 2017 at 06:58