Aliexpress bargains hunter My favourites

Mom’s must have gadgets from Aliexpress

Aliexpress for Moms

Everything that can make our lives much easier is priceless.

But if you have a chance to save money on it why not to go for it. I’m a Mom and as you know Moms are frugal. And we love Aliexpress. Why? Because you can buy there your dream gadgets for much less than in the normal shop. How do I know it?

I fell in love in a lovely backpack for Moms. I saw it on so many Facebook groups, Facebook adverts but the price was a killer. Anyway, I wanted it very badly because it could make my traveling easier. Especially when I travel alone with my baby boy. Having suitcase, bah on your shoulder and a baby can be really tricky. Backpack on your back makes your hands free. This one that I love is pretty and has enough space for toddler stuff (toys, food, milk, bottles etc).

Why pay more if you can buy a cheaper version which is the same!

And you know what? I found identical on Aliexpress for half of original price. How cool right? I couldn’t resist and I bought it. You have the same colours to choose, the same amount of pockets. You have one difference- the logo. But for me, the logo is not the most important thing in the world. So, am I satisfied? Oh, Yes! Here you have my review and description 🙂 On the front, you have a big pocket with three insulated bottle holders to keep liquids cold/hot. If you want to take something from the bottom of your backpack you don’t need to take it off because you have back zip opening for quick access to the main compartment. Taking out nappies, wipes couldn’t be easier. On the sides, you have two pockets and one is specially designed for wipes 🙂 Inside you have more pockets (5) and one is in the zip so you can put there your documents- passports. I can tell you there is a lot of space. I’ve put inside a milk, two bottles of juice (2x500ml), wipes, changing mat, a lot of fruit pouches and there was still a lot of space.  Now the most important thing- price. Here you can buy it for $60 but on Aliexpress for £20.93/$26.66! I bought it from here.

Mommy backpack from Aliexpress

Mommy backpack from Aliexpress

Mommy backpack from AliexpressMommy backpack from Aliexpress

Mommy backpack from Aliexpress

Small things can make you really happy

Another gadget is really small but very useful. At least for me. I’m using disposable nappies and sometimes when I go for walk I need to do a dirty job. Once I couldn’t find a bin so I had to carry a nappy full of sh*t :/ I don’t need to say how (not) nice it was. I was asking myself why I do not have those small bags for nappies. Don’t know how your babies but mine is scared to be changed on airplane toilets.  He doesn’t want to lie on changing unit. And I don’t blame him. So if I have an opportunity I change him on the seat. And what to do with a nappy in that case? I found my solution (obviously) on Aliexpress 🙂 I bought a small portable box with nappy bags 🙂 I can hang it on my pram and put into my bag, backpack and it doesn’t take a lot of space. Maybe not everyone needs it but it’s something worth to consider. It’s quite cheap £1.13/$1.44 and I bought it here.

Aliexpress for Moms

Aliexpress for Moms

Obviously, you can but those gadgets from other shops on Aliexpress. Maybe you can find it chaper somewhere. I do not selling it so I don’t care:P I’m just a Mom who loves to buy there and share my best buys! Let me know if you are a Aliexpress freak as well. Maybe you have some other useful gadgets from there?

• Reply Momasté

Great post, I love gadgets and love them even more when they make momming a little easier!

30 August 2017 at 22:22

What cool things! I really like the thing for the bags. I always need bags!
    Amber Myers recently posted…What To Put In A Teacher Sanity BasketMy Profile

31 August 2017 at 01:51
  • Reply Meagan

I saw this bag on Facebook as well and really considering buying it for the new baby. Glad I saw your post to purchase it even cheaper because baby stuff is so expensive now.

31 August 2017 at 02:53
  • Reply Joslynn wassing

I love that backpack! I have been eyeing it up for a little while.
    You may have just convinced me to buy one. For an awesome deal !

31 August 2017 at 03:22
  • Reply Shoni MunchTrip

I see a bag with lots of pockets. Always a plus!

On the second gadget, it is brilliant. I do hope it is refillable.

31 August 2017 at 04:14

it is:) and you can buy different colours if you want:D

31 August 2017 at 20:57
  • Reply Heather Johnson

I am all about saving money. That bag looks great, and gear for moms is so expensive anymore!
    Heather Johnson recently posted…The First Trimester of My Third PregnancyMy Profile

31 August 2017 at 04:33
  • Reply Katie Bressler

Isn’t it so nice when you find a great deal? That bag is adorable! I haven’t heard of Aliexpress, but it sounds like a great place to shop from!

31 August 2017 at 07:52
  • Reply Laila Laurson

These look like great gadgets that would have come in handy when I first had my son. He is now 8 going on 9 in October. I love the little wipe pouch on the knapsack, I think that is the most convenient feature. I also like the portable bags for pampers. Great post thanks for sharing. 🙂 -Laila

31 August 2017 at 13:45
  • Reply Krysten

I love that backpack! I am still at the point of needing a diaper bag, so this one looks so perfect for us.

1 September 2017 at 17:22
  • Reply Wanderlust Vegans

Oh my sister would love this bag. It would be perfect for her day trips to the park with the little ones.
    Wanderlust Vegans recently posted…Riding Mountain National Park, ManitobiaMy Profile

1 September 2017 at 18:51
  • Reply Rebecca Swenor

Aliexpress I have never heard of before but they seem to have great products for awesome prices. I will have to share this with my sister and my nieces for their kids. Thanks for sharing the information.

2 September 2017 at 00:56
  • Reply Corinne

Um, wow. I have been looking and looking for a new diaper bag (preferably a backpack) and love this one! For $26 bucks that’s awesome!

3 September 2017 at 22:32
  • Reply Sensaisha Nal

My husband was the first to tell me about this website! Great finds!

4 September 2017 at 08:43
  • Reply Mae

Thanks for the tips! Aliexpress is always a great website to shop at. Backpack looks great!

5 September 2017 at 02:20
  • Reply Marisa

I absolutely love this backpack. So many cool gadgets.. i love learning about new things to try out

5 September 2017 at 02:47
  • Reply Tanay Howard

I keep seeing this backpack and I’m trying so hard to fight the urge to buy another diaper bag but it’s so cute! & it’s a great price! Sigh…. I may have to do it

5 September 2017 at 21:40
  • Reply Nicole

I never heard of this website before but I love all the items you posted, especially the blue bag! I’ll definitely be checking it out! Thanks for sharing!
    Nicole recently posted…Brand Consistency for Financial Brand Managers: Tips and StrategiesMy Profile

6 September 2017 at 16:31
  • Reply Anne

This backpack is super awesome. I will surely make an effort to acquire one.It has so many pockets that come in handy while you have so so much stuff to carry along.

Thanks a lot.
    Anne recently posted…Best Cream For Nipples When Breastfeeding In 2017My Profile

9 September 2017 at 14:15
  • Reply Mercy

Hello,

Great product. Never thought a diaper bag could look such classy, but you make it seem a really awesome and for a great price.

Thanks for sharing great tips.

27 September 2017 at 14:39
  • Reply Wilson

lovely looking backpack! I have been eyeing it up for a moment there.
    You may have just convinced me to buy myself one.

Thanks for sharing.