Lifestyle

Tiredness is our worst enemy

Too tired for being yourself

We all have those days. When we are tired as f*ck. Couple days ago I had a really bad day. I was so tired that I didn’t know what’s going on. I’m working on shift for 12 hours and it’s not the easiest job in this world. When I had three days in a row my son decided to wake up during a night so I was sleeping 3 hours between my day works. I was so exhausted. I even don’t know how I was able to do my job. But when I cam back home I almost fall asleep in a bath. Tiredness is a b*tch.

Tiredness is worst

Tiredness can kill you

I was trying to write a nice blog post for you Mommies but I couldn’t. My eyes were closing and I didn’t think properly. I didn’t know what I’m doing. And it’s so true that ‘Tiredness can kill you’. On the next morning, I was driving to work and I almost pass my red light. I’ve stopped because my passenger shouts to me that we have a red! I was so frightened. I realized that I could be in this car with my son and then nobody would say to me to stop. I even don’t want to think what could happen.

You are important!

Tiredness is the worst

So no matter what try to rest. There is a couple of laundry tiles? And what? They will not kill you. You didn’t prepare a dinner? You can always call for pizza. You didn’t clean your house? It can wait till tomorrow. Yes, trust me it can wait. If you feel you are on the edge take a nap with your baby. Do not risk that something can happen.

I blame Instagram

I really don’t get those posh Mommies on social media. How they are doing it that their houses are fresh and clean every day. They have a perfect makeup, pedicure, manicure. Flawless hair and clothes (without milk splits). How?! How are they finding a time? Sometimes I don’t have two minutes to scratch my ass.

Almost everyday motherhood is testing my patience. Checking how far I can go. How strong (weak) I am. I have those days that I’m thinking ‘Oh my life was so nice before my baby’ but it wasn’t perfect. Now it is. I have what I always wanted to. My gorgeous boy is making me the most tired and the happiest person in the same time. It’s worth more than everything. And to be honest, when I ‘m very tired is affecting him in the first place. I’m more nervous and I’m easily losing my patience. That’s true our kids are victims of our tiredness.

Support is what you need

Tiredness is the worst

I believe I’m not the only one who has those days. It’s really important to find people who will help us and support us. I’m really happy to have my husband who is not moaning if he will no get a nice dinner on his plate. He even encourages me to rest more. If you don’t have any supporters in your family, friends please feel free to write here. Also, there are thousands of Facebook Momm’s groups where you can meet other Moms who are really supportive.

• Reply Sarah Bailey

I have CFS so everyday I fight the fatigue, the worst are days when I went to bed feeling better than when I woke up. It is a such a battle.

18 September 2017 at 22:02
  • Reply Lavanda Michelle

I haven’t experience tiredness in a while. When I had my last daughter, my husband was traveling more for his job and I would go so many nights without sleep and coffee was my best friend.

18 September 2017 at 22:25
  • Reply Claudia Krusch

When I am over tired I can not seem to do anything right. It is so important to rest when you can. If someone offers to help you out let them.

19 September 2017 at 00:13
  • Reply Heather Johnson

Feeling tired makes me feel awful for the entire day. I try to get a good night’s sleep every night to feel good all day.

19 September 2017 at 01:01
  • Reply Morgan

I’ve been dragging all day. I just can’t seem to catch up but I will tell you, we are all happier when mama gets her rest!

19 September 2017 at 02:31
  • Reply Patrice Walker

Here I am, awake, while both the kids sleep and I know my 4 month old will wake for his feeding right when I hit my REM lol. I hit the afternoon lul all the time. Sleep is important. Sometimes I ask my husband to let me sleep in on the weekends. It’s a life saver!

19 September 2017 at 04:43
  • Reply Thu Nguyen

Well you have to be strong to fight with that tiredness. Whenever I feel exhausted, I try to think positively about all the happiness in my life and I ask for support and sharing from my family and friends. And luckily it does really work. Just try to relax your mind and you will have the best solution to solve your problems.

19 September 2017 at 16:55
  • Reply Cynthia Nicoletti

I agree tiredness is sometimes of course caused by a deficiency or an illness. I went through this and found out what was causing it.

19 September 2017 at 17:36
  • Reply Nicole Aguilar

Being run down increases your anxiety. I know that first hand. It’s all about making time for “me time”

19 September 2017 at 19:24
  • Reply Nicole

Yes!! I also feel when I am not eating well the tiredness finds me more than when I am eating clean.

19 September 2017 at 21:43
  • Reply Crizzy Kiss

I feel for you! We all get tired at some point and it´s important to be kind to ourselves once in a while. Take time to rest and spend some time with yourself when you can. The best thing is, you are lucky to have a supportive husband and family. 😉

19 September 2017 at 23:03
  • Reply Kelly Hutchinson

I have insomnia, so I am tried All.The.Time. I have started to take a natural supplement, which is helping.

20 September 2017 at 01:10
  • Reply Katie Bressler

Thank you for this. I feel so tired, but somehow, I keep on keeping on. Mylittle one and her future keep me going!

20 September 2017 at 05:52
  • Reply Sindhuja aka Suja Dinesh

Great article. I know some moms who are mostly seen online in facebook and insta and I wonder how come they are getting time to stay online. OMG, I agree parenting is a tough but wonderful journey and to make the most of it we should preserve our “self care habit” and defeat the tiredness.

20 September 2017 at 23:30
  • Reply Lynnette Joselly

This is so true. When I am tired I get zero work done. I blame instagram as well lol
    Lynnette Joselly recently posted…The Ultimate 28 Day Skin Care Challenge for Women of ColorMy Profile

22 September 2017 at 19:23
  • Reply Nicole

I have probably never related to a post so much! I completely relate to just always feeling tired, and then those days where exhaustion gets the best of you! I work full time, go to school full time, and am a single mom. Sometimes it’s easy to forget about yourself when you have so much going on, but making sure taking care of yourself is also a priority is really important! This was a great post, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
    Nicole recently posted…5 Lead Nurturing Campaign Strategies Every Marketer Should FollowMy Profile

22 September 2017 at 19:25
  • Reply Barbara

Love this! My first didnt sleep and i ended up with terrible post partum anxiety. So glad you wrote this!

24 September 2017 at 19:36