Why did nobody tell me that kids are so unpredictable?
One day they are angels and another one they are little devils. They have their moods, tantrums and crying without a reason. My son is really good in getting on my nerves. He is literally driving me crazy.
I mean not every day but he has his days when he is unbelievable. And I have right to think that he is acting like that only with me. Why? I have no f*cking idea because I’m the only one who is trying to make rules.
So, let me explain when my patience is being tested:
- One day he loves to eat everything and next day he is a completely different baby and don’t want to eat at all.
- He wants to go to for a walk but when I try to dress him he is crying and he doesn’t want to go out anymore.
- He looks like he is really sleepy but he is fighting like a lion to not fall asleep. Kicking, crying, moaning, shouting etc.
- He hates being in a pram. He prefers to walk. But as every kid, he doesn’t want to walk longer than 15 minutes after that he wants to be carrying. I’m really stressed when I need to go out with him without my husband.
- He doesn’t understand word DON’T. It does not exist in his dictionary and I’m not sure if it will be there one day.
Let me get it straight I love him to pieces and he is the light of my world. But sometimes I’m helpless. Don’t know what to do, how to react or how to calm him down. I need to say I have moments when I have tears in my eyes. I know I can’t be angry at him because he is still a baby and doesn’t understand that he acts like crazy. The only thing I have it’s a hope that it’s only another stage in his development and it will pass. Hopefully sooner rather than late and I will not need a psychiatrist.
OK, Mommas tell me that I’m not the only one who is struggling with baby’s moods. And it will be worst or better :D?