My baby is driving me crazy…sometimes

My son is driving me crazy

Why did nobody tell me that kids are so unpredictable?

One day they are angels and another one they are little devils. They have their moods, tantrums and crying without a reason. My son is really good in getting on my nerves. He is literally driving me crazy.

I mean not every day but he has his days when he is unbelievable. And I have right to think that he is acting like that only with me. Why? I have no f*cking idea because I’m the only one who is trying to make rules.

So, let me explain when my patience is being tested:

My son is driving me crazy

• One day he loves to eat everything and next day he is a completely different baby and don’t want to eat at all.
  • He wants to go to for a walk but when I try to dress him he is crying and he doesn’t want to go out anymore.
  • He looks like he is really sleepy but he is fighting like a lion to not fall asleep. Kicking, crying, moaning, shouting etc.
  • He hates being in a pram. He prefers to walk. But as every kid, he doesn’t want to walk longer than 15 minutes after that he wants to be carrying. I’m really stressed when I need to go out with him without my husband.
  • He doesn’t understand word DON’T. It does not exist in his dictionary and I’m not sure if it will be there one day.

My son is driving me crazy

Let me get it straight I love him to pieces and he is the light of my world. But sometimes I’m helpless. Don’t know what to do, how to react or how to calm him down. I need to say I have moments when I have tears in my eyes. I know I can’t be angry at him because he is still a baby and doesn’t understand that he acts like crazy. The only thing I have it’s a hope that it’s only another stage in his development and it will pass. Hopefully sooner rather than late and I will not need a psychiatrist.

OK, Mommas tell me that I’m not the only one who is struggling with baby’s moods. And it will be worst or better :D?

• Reply Helena

Kids certainly do test us everyday it seems. This may be a phase. With my girls I try to see things from their shoes and pay attention to that before I react. #TriumphantTales

20 October 2017 at 22:03
  • Reply Mackenzie Glanville

oh honey you are not the only one! I struggled through the stage you are in and to be honest there are continued struggles at the different age levels. Finally tantrums end and they can tell us how they feel, but now I am entering the teenager zone and I am afraid we may be going backwards again. Good luck lovely and just keep expressing how you feel, no mum should feel alone xx Thank you for joining us #ablogginggoodtime
    Mackenzie Glanville recently posted…Spending time with our little ones #mumyshotMy Profile

21 October 2017 at 09:40
  • Reply Amy

OH YOU ARE SO NOT ALONE!!! Watching toddlers flip between moods is truly something to behold. The whole demanding to do something, and then upon getting ready to do it, they demand not do it, drives me the MOST crazy. How many conflicting emotions and decisions can one child hold???!

22 October 2017 at 22:54
  • Reply Marie

Sounds like you are having a rough time! It always feels like once you finally figure everything out and get into a groove you get another curve ball doesn’t it? Wish I could tell you that will change…but it keeps on going…best advice is to not take it personally, EVER. Hang in there Mama!! xoxo

23 October 2017 at 01:20
  • Reply Ali Duke

I would say it is just a phase. We loves our kids, but they certainly know how to push our buttons!
    #KCACOLS

23 October 2017 at 21:21
  • Reply Karen

I can totally relate!! They are crazy and test me every single day!

23 October 2017 at 22:57
  • Reply Meagan

This sounds like my life with my tween!

24 October 2017 at 00:53
  • Reply Niharika

My thoughts exactly!! But we can’t do anything but to just wait for this phase to pass

27 October 2017 at 12:53
  • Reply Jackie

Definitely not alone! Having some good momma friends definitely has helped me!
    Jackie recently posted…The Perfect Guide to Planning a Dinosaur Birthday PartyMy Profile

27 October 2017 at 14:50
  • Reply Amie

Oh man I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes discipline and following through with my two year old can feel never ending and like it’s going to drown me! #KCACOLS
    Amie recently posted…Pumpkin CarvingMy Profile

28 October 2017 at 14:21
  • Reply Jaki Jelley

Oh hell yeah. I hate to say it but it doesn’t go away! At least it didn’t for us. My baby is FIVE in just over a month and I still have some of these issues!! Kids hey?! Sorry for the late comment, holidays got in the way, but better late than never. Thank you for joining in at #TriumphantTales, hope to see you again on Tuesday!

29 October 2017 at 13:28
  • Reply Cassie

At a guess I’d say your little one is justbpast two years? I think 2 years 4 months for a couple of months, I felt exactly the same. He’s a week shy of three at the mo (my little one) and I promise he calmed down after a few months and became easier. Either that or my perspective changed. You’ll get through this one though Mama x

#KCACOLS
    Cassie recently posted…Afternoon tea and cocktails at The Royal Hotel Southend – A reviewMy Profile

29 October 2017 at 20:52
  • Reply Life as Mum

You’re not the only one lovely! I’ve been struggling a lot recently with my three. #KCACOLS
    Life as Mum recently posted…THE ORIGINAL SHRINKLES REVIEWMy Profile

9 November 2017 at 22:26
  • Reply Crummy Mummy

Sounds like my three year old! #KCACOLS
    Crummy Mummy recently posted…10 alternative uses for a baby wipe!My Profile

10 November 2017 at 16:25
  • Reply Tracey Bowden

You are totally not alone in this. I still feel like this at times and my daughter is 11! I suppose we are still figuring it out every single day! #kcacols

10 November 2017 at 20:29
  • Reply Maria

Most definitely not alone! My youngest at 4 still has me tearing my hair out with tantrums. With all phases they do pass though. We just do the best we can #KCACOLS
    Maria recently posted…Stocking Filler ideas for boysMy Profile