To all the single Moms out there! You are a heroes!

Single Mom the biggest heroe

Power is your second name

I admire you. I truly do. You are not only a Mom but also a Dad. Can you imagine how powerful you are? You do everything by yourself. And I know it’s a big challenge for you. I have a lovely husband who is helping me. He is doing a shopping, cooking and spending a lot of time with our son. And still, I feel sometimes like a shit. I cry a lot.  I’m not sure if I’m a good Mom to my little boy. I failed so many times. But I have a supportive second half. And you? You need to struggle with all that shit by yourself.

Obviously, I do not describe here a Moms who abandoned their kids or neglect them. I talk about all single Moms who do everything to make their child happy. Very often you work on two or even three shifts. You don’t buy new clothes for yourself because your kids need a new pair of shoes so often that’s even hard to count. You just only want to raise your child to be a good person.

You are a role model

Single mom you are a superheroe

I don’t know if it’s means anything to you but I admire every bit of your strength. You are a role model to me. You should be proud of yourself. Being Mom is a hard job and you do it so well. You work hard to make sure your kids have everything they need. Paying all bill on your own need to be a huge pain. I almost can fill it. But still, you are able to provide a home, a safe place to live. You are so amazing. Remember it when you will have your worst days.

You are an inspiration

Single mom you are a superheroe

I know I will never understand what it is like to be you. But for almost 20 years I saw my Mom- single mom of three. And I know how hard it is. I know that you are hiding to cry out all your stress. I know you doubt if you are a good Mom. And I can tell you that you are even more than ‘only’ a good one. You are everything that your kids want. You are their light through the dark. You are an inspiration and the bravest person they know.

One day they will understand how much you did for them. In some way, you gave up too much of yourself for your kids. Only real Mom can do that. And you are one of them. Don’t forget that you are one of the superheroes.

• Reply Anna

I salute all the single mom who struggles with working so hard just to provide what their children need. I am not a single mom, but I know it’s not easy to raise kids by yourself.

11 April 2018 at 12:35
  • Reply Belle

Kudos to all the single moms out there! It’s not easy, but you Mommas make it work!

Belle | http://www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

11 April 2018 at 14:31
  • Reply Stephanie Stebbins

Yay! for single moms! You are superwomen! <3

11 April 2018 at 21:20
  • Reply Sarah

So good! And so true!! I know so many strong selfless ladies who are single moms and they inspire me! (I will have to share this with them!). What a beautiful post and tribute to them.

11 April 2018 at 21:21
  • Reply Chasity Doris

I’ve been a single mom before. I am so glad that I have my husband now. He is an amazing father to our kids. It was tough when I was doing it by myself and it amazes me that I did it with two kids. Single moms are awesome!

12 April 2018 at 22:15
  • Reply Paulette

Reading this reminded me if all the sacrifices my mother has ever made being a single mom and raising three of us. She is definitely my Superhero and will forever be grateful for all she’s ever done for me. I hope my daughters will also think of me as their superhero.

13 April 2018 at 13:56
  • Reply Well Worn Suitcase

Woot! Woot! Let’s hear it for all the single mamas out there! You rock!

13 April 2018 at 18:08
  • Reply Barbara Alfeo

Truth! Raised by a single mom, and I am more amazed by what she did every day.

14 April 2018 at 00:17
  • Reply Rachel

I often end up handing the kids alone due to schedules and I get caught up in a pity party sometimes. Then I think of how much my husband does do and I’m like nope! Definitely not a single mom.

14 April 2018 at 01:54
  • Reply pinnacle sports

Being a mom is hard but being a single mom is the hardest job in the world.
    You all are such an inspiration to us.

27 April 2018 at 17:32
  • Reply Addy Brown

You are left all on your own with lots of emotional pain that you need to put up with and a child who needs you more than ever.And every day you catch yourself crying your eyes out because life was so unfair to you, but then you see two bright eyes looking at you and asking if you are okay.So, you stand up, summon up the last bit of strength you have and tell your child that mommy is okay

27 April 2018 at 17:36
  • Reply hellopest

kids are the life for mothers thir smile iss the reason of smile on mothers face .

9 May 2018 at 13:25