It’s official World Cup 2018 is now on and we can’t deny it. There is no escape. I know a lot of women would like to do that especially those who have only one TV at home. We need to face it there will be only football, football and football. We are losing our men and we can’t do anything about it. But we can do a lot to survive that busy period. There are some rules you should follow if you want to spend that one month in the nice and friendly atmosphere.
Your 10 important rules:
1. You don’t want to know what’s penalty. Why? Because you will not understand so it’s no point to ask. The only thing it will cause is your husband’s irritation. So remember no questions about the penalty.
2. Do you need a new dress? There is nothing easier than that. Just say to your husband that you will take your kids out during a game but you don’t know where you have a wallet and you need a money. He will do everything to stay alone his bear and TV.
3. Don’t worry about cooking. The only thing you need to remember is having bear in your fridge.
4. During the games, your husband will be blind, deaf and mute so you can tell him whatever he wants. He will not remember and that will be your weapon 😉
5. Iyou see your man upset because one of his teams is losing, do not try to hug him, comfort him and the most important do not say ‘get over it, it’s only a game’ or ‘don’t worry, they’ll win next time’. If you say these things, you will only make him angrier. So, to not make your life more complicated do not try to make him angry.
A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.
6. Forget about romantic dates or making a love for longer than 15 minutes. It has to be a ‘quickie’ and that has to be during half-time as well.
7. There are couple things you need to know to not ask every 5 minutes:
- every team has 11 players [and you waiting for the end when they will be changing shirts;)]
- you should support your national team
- the daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves
- there is no such a thing like too many games for one day
8. The replays of the goals are very important. It doesn’t matter that he already has seen it. It’s hard to explain. Don’t be surprised, just accept it.
9. Forget about television. It will not exist for you for next month.
10. Try to understand your husband watching World Cup is like a long marathon with your favourite tv show.
If you will stick to this rules and you will collaborate with your husband I’m sure he will appreciate it and maybe he will do the same for you one day. Remember that was written to make a smile on your face. It doesn’t need to be a rough month. It only depends how you want to play it 😉