Lifestyle

Rules for every woman during WORLD CUP

World cup rules for women

It’s official World Cup 2018 is now on and we can’t deny it. There is no escape. I know a lot of women would like to do that especially those who have only one TV at home. We need to face it there will be only football, football and football. We are losing our men and we can’t do anything about it. But we can do a lot to survive that busy period. There are some rules you should follow if you want to spend that one month in the nice and friendly atmosphere.

World cup 2018 rules for women

Your 10 important rules:

1. You don’t want to know what’s penalty. Why? Because you will not understand so it’s no point to ask. The only thing it will cause is your husband’s irritation. So remember no questions about the penalty.

2. Do you need a new dress? There is nothing easier than that. Just say to your husband that you will take your kids out during a game but you don’t know where you have a wallet and you need a money. He will do everything to stay alone his bear and TV.

3. Don’t worry about cooking. The only thing you need to remember is having bear in your fridge.

4. During the games, your husband will be blind, deaf and mute so you can tell him whatever he wants. He will not remember and that will be your weapon 😉

5. Iyou see your man upset because one of his teams is losing, do not try to hug him, comfort him and the most important do not say ‘get over it, it’s only a game’ or ‘don’t worry, they’ll win next time’. If you say these things, you will only make him angrier. So, to not make your life more complicated do not try to make him angry.

A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.

6. Forget about romantic dates or making a love for longer than 15 minutes. It has to be a ‘quickie’ and that has to be during half-time as well.

7. There are couple things you need to know to not ask every 5 minutes:

• every team has 11 players [and you waiting for the end when they will be changing shirts;)]
  • you should support your national team
  • the daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves
  • there is no such a thing like too many games for one day

8. The replays of the goals are very important. It doesn’t matter that he already has seen it. It’s hard to explain. Don’t be surprised, just accept it.

9. Forget about television. It will not exist for you for next month.

10. Try to understand your husband watching World Cup is like a long marathon with your favourite tv show.

world cup 2018 rules for women

If you will stick to this rules and you will collaborate with your husband I’m sure he will appreciate it and maybe he will do the same for you one day. Remember that was written to make a smile on your face. It doesn’t need to be a rough month. It only depends how you want to play it 😉

• Reply Melissa Chapman

My husband is not a soccer fan but watches everything else and it can be annoying sometimes. I know I like to watch silly things like the batchelor so I have to give him his sports.

19 June 2018 at 17:13
  • Reply Tara Pittman

My husband is a hockey fan and he acts just like this. I always find something else to do during this time.

19 June 2018 at 17:52
  • Reply Jenna VanHoof

This is hilarious. My uncle is a basketball fan and he is like this. Spot on and really funny.

19 June 2018 at 18:57
  • Reply Nina

haha, this is so true 🙂 therefore, find something else to do in the meantime

19 June 2018 at 21:00

I’m glad this isn’t even on in the house. My husband doesn’t care. We really aren’t sports people.

19 June 2018 at 21:11
  • Reply Gen

Oh this is a informative read, my daughter wants to play soccer. This will be helpful in the future.

20 June 2018 at 07:01
  • Reply Cris

The one with cooking made me really LOL . These are indeed some very good tips!

20 June 2018 at 07:20
  • Reply Ada

Haha this is too cute! My dad is super into the World Cup and now so am I! It was one of the ways we bonded when I was younger.

20 June 2018 at 08:02
  • Reply Olga Zak

It’s very fun. 10 important rules are very nice. Nice content.

20 June 2018 at 08:07
  • Reply Saurav Purkayastha

I am a huge soccer fan and I can relate to this post. It’s better not to disturb me when there is game going on.
    Saurav Purkayastha recently posted…A photographer’s guide to visiting Pushkar melaMy Profile

20 June 2018 at 10:04
  • Reply Dominique Brooks

This is cute! But I am the one watching World Cup now! I had never watched until my husband turned me on to it when I was pregnant with our son 16 years ago. i’m a big sports fan anyway so it wasn’t that hard LOL! Great post!

20 June 2018 at 16:16
  • Reply Kimberly C.

What a fun blog. I know all about the game because I’m from Holland and it’s the big sport over there. Instead of my hubby, it would be me sitting in front of the TV. I know all the rules too. On the other hand, I don’t understand anything about American Football. Hmmmm.

20 June 2018 at 21:56
  • Reply Anosa

I love this! I do agree with number 10 though, it is essentially them watching a (drawn out) version of our favorite TV show being marathoned on repeat.

20 June 2018 at 22:35
  • Reply Ariana

this post made me lol! this is awesome! my husband is watching the world cup during the day while hes at work so i dont even have to worry about him being home which is great. but i truly enjoyed reading this!

21 June 2018 at 04:28
  • Reply Summer Mitch Ryan

Lol, I love this post. I was thinking, yeah as husband and wife we must know each other wants/likes so we can share it enthusiastically. And so life at home would be more fun.

21 June 2018 at 04:42
  • Reply momi berlin

I laughed the whole time I was reading this post. I could very well relate! exactly the way my husband is when he is so busy and glued on the screen

21 June 2018 at 14:28
  • Reply Kiwi

I love the sarcasm in this post. Its always some sport to distract me whether football, basketball and now the World Cup when is there a break for men?? LOL

21 June 2018 at 14:34
  • Reply Sayanti

I am not married but this is actually the case in my house. My dad does not let the TV alone at all.

21 June 2018 at 19:15
  • Reply Elizabeth

I’m not entirely sure I can fit a whole bear in my fridge, truth be told. My husband, for some bizarre reason, has decided to watch the football this season. I watched one game, baffled at why the players kept falling over so much! I genuinely don’t see the appeal. For now, I’m hiding in my room reading my book. I’ll look into that bear though.
    Elizabeth recently posted…BBQ Salmon Parcels with Cornish New Potatoes, Asparagus, Lemon & ThymeMy Profile

22 June 2018 at 10:05
  • Reply Apostolia

Okay, this was super fun to read! But I’m actually a big fan of the World Cup so I’m watching it along with my boyfriend… Sometimes I even watch it more than him!

23 June 2018 at 07:29
  • Reply foster

good post.thank you for this

23 June 2018 at 09:50
  • Reply Charli Bruce

I’m actually a football fan myself and like watching the World Cup especially! I get more into it than my partner x

25 June 2018 at 09:41
  • Reply Sheri

I love Football and especially the World Cup! I am the one shouting at the TV, screaming for penalties and fouls, while the hubby is the quiet one!

9 July 2018 at 17:47