Family Lifestyle

Ultimate bucket list for Moms

Mommy bucket list

When the summer is coming close we are planning our family vacation. We are planning our kid’s activities. We know exactly how our holidays will look like. And it’s so easy to lose a bit of ourselves in the hazy days of summer. But this year should be different. Don’t forget that you are an important lady. You need to rest from time to time and definitely, you deserved to relax. So, in addition to your family’s bucket list create one list for you or use my ‘Un ultimate bucket list for Moms’.

Obviously, it’s quite hard to create a bucket list for Moms because there are so many things we would love to do that I could write about it all day. Eventually, I was able to select 15 things you definitely need to do before summer kicks the bucket. Mostly, those things do not include your kids. Because we deserved to have a free time which is only for us and about us!

Mommy bucket list

1. Sleep-in to 8 a.m At least once! To sleep as long as possible need to be number one.

Mommy bucket list

2. Shopping with my best friend. Including coffee and lunch in a restaurant.

3. Pee alone. Without “Moooom? Moooom? Where are you?!’ It’s so nice to use toilet entirely independently like all adults should.

4. Read a book. I bought a lot of books with a hope to read at least one per month. It was half a year ago and I read…nothing. If I have a spare hour I choose a nap.

Mommy bucket list

5. I need to tidy up my wardrobe. I dream about it.

6. Have one night only for me and my husband. Even if we would spend it on sitting on the sofa and cuddle.

7. Spend one day without thinking about what I need to do the next day morning. Forget about laundry, cooking, cleaning, planning, organizing. Just spending that day in my comfy pyjama without leaving my bed.

8. Luxury SPA day. Aks for a professional massage, pedicure, manicure and feel like a real woman.Mommy bucket list

9. Go to the hairdresser to change my look. Maybe different hair colour or a completely different haircut.

10. A day out with my hubby. I can even accept the cinema. The best would be some kind of romantic date. But anything would be great.

Mommy bucket list

11. Eat a big pizza and a dessert full of calories without a guilt.

12. Do something crazy and feel like I’m 18 again.

13. Drink some delicious (alcoholic) cocktails with my bestie.

Mommy bucket list

14. Take a long not interrupt bath with babbles, candles and relaxation music.

15. Buy new clothes and sexy lingerie to feel confident again.

And what about you? Did you prepare your list? Will you do something only for yourself this summer? Do you have something to add to my list? Please share your thought with me:) Your comments are more than welcome.

• Reply Patricia-Ann Que

im not a mother myself but all my girlfriends are and I can easily see 1 2 and 8 being in the list! sometimes it actually intimidates me giving up my time but then it is a very personal decision to make. and as for 15, many if us feel the same 🙂

4 August 2018 at 22:57
  • Reply andrea

while i am not a mom myself i do have a lot of friends that are moms and they would really appreciate this post and all of these amazing things for a bucket list. and a bubble bath is always a must on my list.

5 August 2018 at 02:30
  • Reply kumamonjeng

I can totally understand once you are mom and with new born, your life will be super busy. Even have to wake up midnight to make the powder. This is dream list for all moms.

5 August 2018 at 12:08
  • Reply Nina

This is a great list. Get all the sleep you want! You deserve to enjoy the rest of the summer!

5 August 2018 at 18:17
  • Reply Terri Beavers

I haven’t prepared a list for myself but I do love yours. I’ll have to borrow it. I would love to eat a big pizza without the guilt.

5 August 2018 at 19:38
  • Reply Kaylyn - Life on the Rocks

I definitely can relate to this post. I wish I could find time to read and sleep.

6 August 2018 at 01:40
  • Reply Alaina Monster

I have a sitter come in once a week for 3-4 hours. That’s my time away. I usually just go for a walk with my friends and our pups on some local trails.

6 August 2018 at 19:15
  • Reply Stephanie JEannot

LOL! Hopefully you will get some of that me time that you deserve. Love this!

6 August 2018 at 19:18
  • Reply Paula and Marcus

When my children were little I would have given anything to just go to the bathroom by myself! Now that they are grown I sure do miss those little voices on the other side of the door. LOL

6 August 2018 at 21:20
  • Reply Fatima Torres

I love the idea of an uninterrupted bathroom break. It just doesn’t really exist in our home. Three kids, one of them an infant — it’s nearly impossible to even get a nap in these days.

7 August 2018 at 01:05
  • Reply melissa major

Sleeping into 8 am sounds amazing to me. Can’t remember the last time I did haha. Such a wonderful bucket list for mums.

7 August 2018 at 12:29
  • Reply Sayanti

These are some great tips that my mother could use for sure. Will share with her. Thanks

7 August 2018 at 19:01
  • Reply Princess Quinn

Oh I want everything on this list! We should not forget about ourselves and do one at least a month. Thank you for this!

7 August 2018 at 19:06
  • Reply LiveLoveAndAdventure

What great ideas for “me” time for anyone! It’s important to take time out for self care. I love spa days and also finding time to just sit and read, even if only for a short time.

8 August 2018 at 05:12
  • Reply Sandra Crespo

GREAT list! As a full-time mother of 2, I find it challenging to do this! Taking care of ourselves is so important to fill our tank and overflow onto those we love! Ty for the reminder!!!

8 August 2018 at 06:11
  • Reply Gideon Akachukwu Okorie

You made an awesome list there that can help solve a few problems for the mothers..

9 August 2018 at 01:00
  • Reply Lakatwoman

I love it. I’m not a mom yet but I def know women who will appreciate this and find this humurous. Thanks for sharing

9 August 2018 at 21:56