When the summer is coming close we are planning our family vacation. We are planning our kid’s activities. We know exactly how our holidays will look like. And it’s so easy to lose a bit of ourselves in the hazy days of summer. But this year should be different. Don’t forget that you are an important lady. You need to rest from time to time and definitely, you deserved to relax. So, in addition to your family’s bucket list create one list for you or use my ‘Un ultimate bucket list for Moms’.
Obviously, it’s quite hard to create a bucket list for Moms because there are so many things we would love to do that I could write about it all day. Eventually, I was able to select 15 things you definitely need to do before summer kicks the bucket. Mostly, those things do not include your kids. Because we deserved to have a free time which is only for us and about us!
1. Sleep-in to 8 a.m At least once! To sleep as long as possible need to be number one.
2. Shopping with my best friend. Including coffee and lunch in a restaurant.
3. Pee alone. Without “Moooom? Moooom? Where are you?!’ It’s so nice to use toilet entirely independently like all adults should.
4. Read a book. I bought a lot of books with a hope to read at least one per month. It was half a year ago and I read…nothing. If I have a spare hour I choose a nap.
5. I need to tidy up my wardrobe. I dream about it.
6. Have one night only for me and my husband. Even if we would spend it on sitting on the sofa and cuddle.
7. Spend one day without thinking about what I need to do the next day morning. Forget about laundry, cooking, cleaning, planning, organizing. Just spending that day in my comfy pyjama without leaving my bed.
9. Go to the hairdresser to change my look. Maybe different hair colour or a completely different haircut.
10. A day out with my hubby. I can even accept the cinema. The best would be some kind of romantic date. But anything would be great.
11. Eat a big pizza and a dessert full of calories without a guilt.
12. Do something crazy and feel like I’m 18 again.
13. Drink some delicious (alcoholic) cocktails with my bestie.
14. Take a long not interrupt bath with babbles, candles and relaxation music.
15. Buy new clothes and sexy lingerie to feel confident again.
And what about you? Did you prepare your list? Will you do something only for yourself this summer? Do you have something to add to my list? Please share your thought with me:) Your comments are more than welcome.